Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Picture Request


Recommended Posts

Guest tenten1993
Posted
hey everyone i need a picture of ino, ten_ten, sakura, hinata, temari, and anko that says best friends forever if anyone has one or can make one i would be so greatful and owe you big so if you have the time would you please send it to me at [email]tenten1993@yahoo.com[/email] thank you so much
Posted
I can make one but I will need to get the pictures, but the problem is I am busy making club cards so I don't have the time to get the pictures.

If you can get me the pictures you want I can make one for you, but I don't know how you will like it.

If you do decide to decide to get the pictures you can send them to me at [email]Master_of_Choas_666@yahoo.com[/email]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]This seems more like something to go in the Art by Request forum, It shall be moved there in due time.

-shunts-[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest tenten1993
Posted
[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]This seems more like something to go in the Art by Request forum, It shall be moved there in due time.

-shunts-[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
sorry i didnt know
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE=makuno]If only I hadn't punched my printer...I could have. :animedepr

Sorry...

~Camui[/QUOTE]
[size=1]Please do not post with nothing to say. It is regretable that you punched your printer, but if you have nothing to contribute, do not post saying so.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...