OtakuBoards

GTA3 - Mission: Bomb da base (need some help)

MysticGohan

[color=royalblue][size=1]Well, I need some help on this mission. I have been going at this for hours and hours now. I can't seem to find a good place to hide out and kill all the guards. I took my car up the ramp, but that didn't work out either. I can kill most of the guards,but just one or two are left. Can someone help me out on where I should hide out and all? I need some desperate help and all! That would be much appreciated! Thanks :)

- MG[/size][/color]

All you have to do is run up this flight of stairs that's close to the blue marker where you drop off 8-ball and he hides. Run to the corner of the building you're on top of that gives you the best view of the stairs leading to the boat. After that it's all up to how quickly you can kill off the guards. Hope this helps

[size=1][color=royalblue]Ah, finally, someone to help me out. Hell, thanks for replying. I really don't have a life today, so I stayed on otaku waiting for a reply for my thread. So, thanks for cutting my time on otaku shorter!! If it works, I'll come back and say thank you... hell, I'll say thank you right now.. thanks!:alcohol:

- MG [/size][/color]