OtakuBoards

Whoops, I feel stupid

Guest HieisDarkKitten

Guest HieisDarkKitten
*bangs head* stupid stupid stupid!

o_o I am currently selling my art, and I was stupid and put a forum on here (like on every other site I have an account on) saying that I was... I wasn't thinking, and I don't really post on here, so my mind was spaced out with the rules.

*sigh*

But yeah...and I feel horrible now because the person that said I couldn't do it also said I need to refine my skills before I do sell things. I guess I'm horrible at what I do best to some people... ;_;

I mean, I understand why the person told me not to, I don't mind that, it's the rules that I idiotically forgotten, but still!

Yeah, I have a other accounts. If you are curious about my stuff, just pm me.

Well, how are you people?

[font=arial][size=1]1. Don't sell your artwork if you like it. You'll regret it later if you're anything like me.

2. If you make artwork for it to be sold, you won't put as much emotion into it and it'll suck to begin with.

3. OtakuBoards does not allow the marketing to goods because of legal reasons. Some idiot will sue this place when OB really wouldn't be at fault.

4. Sorry, but this is most likely getting closed, homie.[/font][/size]

[size=1]You're not even sixteen.
Don't take that as an insult, you have a lot of time to refine your work.
Just think how much better you could be in four years.
[i]Maybe[/i] by then you'll be able to sell your work to put yourself through college.[/size]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]HieisDarkKitten[/B], in addition to checking out the Rules and FAQ located on the left sidebar of the forum, it?s a good idea to also check out the [I]sticky?s[/I] in each area as there are rules that apply to each section. Take the Otaku Lounge, a quick look at the sticky titled [I]Otaku Lounge Rules[/I] shows that a thread?s main topic of discussion should be something that can spark an intelligent discussion of some form, and avoid spam.

Your entire post is vague as far as an actual topic goes. If you feel the rule about posting threads to advertise is unfair a good place to address that would be in the suggestions & feedback section. Also if you really want people to pm you regarding your art, you can include that in your signature. That way every time you post people will see it and if they are interested they can pm you.

Since the only part of this thread that is a topic that would fit this area is the question ?how are you people?? I will be closing this thread, as there really isn?t much in the way of a discussion to be had from such a vague statement. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~SunfallE

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/COLOR]