OtakuBoards

28.......Weeks?

vegeta rocker

There are two topics to this thread honestly, the movie 28 days later and the upcoming sequel 28 weeks later.

I myself loved 28 Days Later; i know a lot of people didn't like it since they were expecting more of a zombie movie i suppose. But i simply loved it, especially the fact that it was shot totally digital and looks awesome.

I loved the changes the main character underwent in order to survive, and i thought the end fit.

Now, as for 28 Weeks later....

The plot is that 28 weeks after the Infected are gone they try to recolonize Britain. But a carrier of the infected turns up and the mass death and horror continues.

I read that none of the originals will be back since they are all busy.

So what are your thoughts?

[size=1][color=black]It's been a while since I saw 28 Days Later, but I remember it being pretty decent. I don't think I'd watch a sequel though. Most sequels annoy me because it seems like the filmmakers have just gone "Hey, we made a lot of money with this film, let's do it again!". And when the original actors aren't in it, that makes it even worse.

But perhaps it wouldn't be too bad. I mean, the plot seems okay, and if I recall correctly the ending to the film was left a bit open.[/color][/size]