TheGodlyME Posted December 23, 2001 Posted December 23, 2001 Has anyone seen the anime, Haunted Junction? If so, how is it, because I'm thinking of getting it for $136 and would like to know if I'm getting ripped off or not. Thanks.
Mishi Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 For $136????????????? My Goddess! That is a rip off! I bought the whole collection for about 40 bucks. Oh wait, dude that's the VHS collection huh? Man, the DVD one is SO much cheaper. Although I got ripped off too. If you want the DVD collection cheaper than 40 bucks. Buy it online at [url]http://www.bestprices.com[/url] for only 28.19 If you don't have a DVD player. Well, oh well.
Fall Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 Yeah, the DVD version is cheaper, I've seen it around on DVD for about $30 to $40. But I've seen the VHS version around for about $80! I'd say you're getting a little bit ripped-off there buddy. ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now