Meggido Posted September 27, 2006 Posted September 27, 2006 was wondering if someone could set me up with a banner and avi based on the series Fate/Stay Night. Also if possible an 80x80 avatar as well as the normal otakuboards size. SOme pics I have posted below and links to 2 I couldn't load. [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/shorty246/Archer.jpg[/url] [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/shorty246/Saber.jpg[/url]
jigglyness Posted September 28, 2006 Posted September 28, 2006 I'll take a jab at this. >.O I'll edit this post when I'm done. :)
AngryBarista Posted October 8, 2006 Posted October 8, 2006 [SIZE=1][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Thank James this is still open for interpretation :animesigh I'll go for it too ^.^ By the way, any text specifications? Like name, quotes?[/FONT] Okiday this is my shot at it. I mean, if you had any requests for changes I could make to it just hit me on MSN :animestun The Avatar: [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25883&stc=1[/img] The Banner: [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25884&stc=1[/img] If you want me to change the border colour that's cool - it can be done in like three seconds.[/SIZE]
Meggido Posted October 8, 2006 Author Posted October 8, 2006 No I don't really mind what's on it. If you want some more pics to work with I aquired some new ones recently and can put them up.
jigglyness Posted October 8, 2006 Posted October 8, 2006 sorry it's taking me so long. a virus just attacked my computer and i've been trying to find out a way i can remove it without paying. And plus i have major projects due tomorrow. i haven't started on one yet an di'm only halfway done with another. =.= it might take a another couple of days to get it done. so sorry
Meggido Posted October 9, 2006 Author Posted October 9, 2006 np. I know what that's like. this weekend I did an assignment that was due the friday before because I was so held done by things. Edit: thanks Satori. I'll wait to see Jigglyness' before I decide which to use.
jigglyness Posted October 12, 2006 Posted October 12, 2006 AHA! I finally got time to work on the sig >D yar har har. anyways. Here you go. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/meggidoavi1.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/meggidoavi2.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/meggidosig.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now