Xeiyataiki Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 :box: Has anyone here read Gundam Wing: Ground Zero or Blind Target?? If you have, which do you like best of the two? :)
Time Killer Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 I have never heard of that. Is it magna?
Shy Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]I read Blind Target just yesterday... I thought it was a ittle on the slow side and it had no action (the gundams just sit there! Whats up with that?) but the most intresting part were the scenes with Relena and Heero alone... and no they don't do anything bad you sickos![/SIZE]
Xeiyataiki Posted December 24, 2001 Author Posted December 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Time Killer [/i] [B]I have never heard of that. Is it magna? [/B][/QUOTE] ^^ Yeah, Ground Zero and Blind Target are mangas of what MIGHT have taken place between GW the series and EW. ^^ It was slow to u? @ ShyGuy lol ^^ Wasn't to me. :) I love it! lol ^^ And if you want lots of action try reading Ground Zero. It's all action! :D ^^;;; Thou... I'm Anti-Relena so I don't like the scenes with her.... ^^;;;
Duo Maxwell Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 I'd hate them scenes too! I'm gonna buy a few manga's (hopefully!) at the end of the week
Soccer 4 Life Posted December 27, 2001 Posted December 27, 2001 I've read Blind Target it was good but not great Ground Zero is better though....... :therock: :naughty: Peace!!:demon: :smirk:
Xeiyataiki Posted January 8, 2002 Author Posted January 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i] [B]I'd hate them scenes too! I'm gonna buy a few manga's (hopefully!) at the end of the week [/B][/QUOTE] O.O Kewwlll. :p The Battlefield Pacifist mangas are just coming out. :D:D I got 2 of em outta 5!! YAY! ^.^ They're inbetween the series and EW like BT & GZ and they're really interesting so far! :D :devil: Can't wait to get the rest of 'em ehehehe.
Zero-Sama Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 I'll need to read them sometimes.....And burn out the parts with releena...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now