Guest Kakashi306 Posted October 9, 2006 Posted October 9, 2006 I'm going to OtakuBoards hell for this..:devil:
DeadSeraphim Posted October 9, 2006 Posted October 9, 2006 [size=1][color=indigo][font=arial]Not hell, just time out.[/font][/color][/size]
Charles Posted October 9, 2006 Posted October 9, 2006 [CENTER][IMG]http://myspacecomedy.com/images/funny/ban-hamster.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] I think I'm going to have some fun with temporary banning. Not for the joke, but because of how unfunny it is. If you are going to insult me, at least make it funny. I would do the same for you. You can come back in a week. If you're still lame I'll make it permanent.
Retribution Posted October 9, 2006 Posted October 9, 2006 [size=1]Charles said it best. If you're going to post satire, 1) be informed about what you're saying and who you're saying it about and 2) make it funny. I'd also suggest that you read the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php][b]Official OtakuBoards Rules[/b][/url] for clarification on what is and is not acceptable. Thread closed.[/size]
Recommended Posts