Sailor Meike Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 Does someone know here the anime as videogame Power Stone? I think it's very cool. And funny too.
Shy Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]Since when did General Anime become General Video Gaming? :whoops: I love power stone, but power stone 2 is much better because of its four player modes. I play as the big guy with the bandana... I think he is called gunrock.[/SIZE]
Sailor Meike Posted December 24, 2001 Author Posted December 24, 2001 Yeah, the games r cool, and BTW, there is an TV show of Power stone :). And a cool one too. Falcon looks younger in the anime show. And there they only need 1 power stone to power change, it's pretty cool.
Fall Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 I love them games, especially Gunrock! They're cool them games..... Aswell as the anime, it's cool too, but I like the video games better. :D
Sailor Meike Posted December 27, 2001 Author Posted December 27, 2001 Yeah, i like Power Stone 2 very much. If i play it with my bro. Then there is much noice in the house. :) But if they go power change in the anime, they say power change and they say all the attacks, that's kinda fun. Maybe if there comes an power stone 3 somethimes ( i hope). Then they may put in that they say those attack names. :)
Turkey Posted January 4, 2002 Posted January 4, 2002 I love the games; And I want to see the animé...
Sailor Meike Posted January 5, 2002 Author Posted January 5, 2002 I've found a cool pic of the group. So, here's an anime pic of Power Stone
Treble Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sailor Meike [/i] [B]I've found a cool pic of the group. So, here's an anime pic of Power Stone. [/B][/QUOTE] Heh thats a great a pic of Power Stone,hope I get to watch the anime someday because the games are very fun to play.:)
Nataniamon Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 i must be shealtered. i never heard of the shows or games.
Sephiroth Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 power stone is also an anime series that was shown in japan, taken off the air about....8 months now, I think, its cool, animation is'nt top notch, but its still cool....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now