Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Mystic Mayhem


Do You Believe In Mystical "Beasts"?  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. Do You Believe In Mystical "Beasts"?

    • YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!
      0
    • NO!!!!!!!!!!
      0
    • Maybe...............:sweatdrop:


Recommended Posts

Guest Pterimon
Posted
[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkOrange] :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: OOOOOOKKKKKKAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let? Get It On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I?ll Make This Short And Quick?? Short And Quick??

Mystic Mayhem Is About A Mystical Realm In MAYHEM!!!!!! A Few Mystical Creatures Have Turned ?Sour? In The Process? These Mystical Creatures Have Taken Over Their Species Of Mystic. Only The Sacred Mystics Can Stop Them??

These Sacred Mystics have Been Sealed In Stone 100 Years Ago.... They Are Now Awakening To This Realm Of Darkness..... They First Break Out Of The Stone, Sneak Out Of The Castle, And Find Their Way To The Realm. The Rest Is Up To You........ :demon: :smirk: :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Guest Pterimon
Posted
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=Navy] :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: :catgirl: [CENTER]The Rules Are This:[/CENTER]
1. NO COPYRIGHTING CHARACTERS!!!! :animeangr
2.YOU CAN'T KILL OFF THE BAD GUYS!!!!!!! :mad:
3.I NEED TO THINK OF MORE RULES!!!!!!!!! :animesigh :animesigh :animesigh [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=Century Gothic]Welcome to the Adventure Arena, [B]Pterimon[/B]!

Before you start creating RPGs here, you should read the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44318]sticky[/URL] about Adventure Arena Basics [I]thoroughly[/I].

Once you have, you will learn that we require a few specific things from our games, that the writing is readable and has a good grammar, that an appropriate rating would be put to the headline, and that the introduction would be at least three paragraphs long. An interesting story is a big plus, too. Currently, your "game" doesn't have any of them.

You're going to have to do [I]a lot[/I] of work if you want this game to go on. [b]Read the rules mentioned above, clean your writing style and grammar, get rid of the excessive smilies and exclamation marks, and take examples from other threads in this area[/b] before you post again. Also, do not double post, [b]use the edit button[/b] located at the bottom of every post. And if any more questions arise, we mods are only a PM away!

Thanks!

[I]- Sandy[/I]

[B]*thread closed*[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...