Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Embed players


Recommended Posts

Guest ubiquitex
Posted
Youtube is chock full of stuff but has anyone checked out Guba? There seem to be some major anime downloaders (and lots of Spanish speakers) there stocking the site with content, which is great because I like their embed player (like to embed on my blog). I guess the usenet feature helps.

Any other sites with players out there you like?
Posted
First of all, this type of topic would be better suited to the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14][u]PC/Mac[/u][/url] forum. But I also want to emphasize that although there's nothing wrong with simply discussing sites of this type, posting links to entire anime episodes (or other copyrighted material) or talking about how to view and/or download them is not permitted here. So please tread carefully.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...