Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Did anyone see it last night?

Oh yeah, only those ppl with the International Channel will have seen it

It was on after DBZ...

did anyone see it?

For those who didnt... breif summary

5 teenage girls and 1 android were saving their town in giant robots.. now I know what you are thinkg... and the answer is no. It was nothing like Sailor Moon... I saw it and I was just wondering if anyone else did b/c i thought it was pretty good
Posted
[SIZE=1]Ooh I saw it! It was intresting and it had sub-titles which is always helpful... I didn't lke the nudity though (finding a cartoon attractive is wrong!)[/SIZE]
Posted
I liked it too.. the sub-titles were very helpful.. and the nudity was breif so I didn't really mind..

What's this about thinking that a cartoon is attractive is wrong?

*COUGH*Mimi*COUGH*
Posted
[SIZE=1]I don't find mimi attractive its just that she is my favorite character on digimon... or any other anime for that matter.[/SIZE]
Posted
*nods head*

That's rigght Shy, just keep telling yourself that...

[COLOR=deeppink]*Mimi walks over and kisses Shyguy* Still say you don't like me?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]Your really evil Alice... me likes[/COLOR] :love:

:babble: Muahaha!! I had to do that


Did you catch the names of them? The two green haired girlswere Mami and Annie the Android, the pink one was Reiko... and the girl with blue hair was Kiyomi who were the other two? Gino ad Sagano were the two robots.. remember the toher one's names?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...