Guest RamenIchiraku Posted October 21, 2006 Posted October 21, 2006 Any comments would be a great help :) thanks [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/chilldulu/proxy.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/chilldulu/proxy001.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/chilldulu/proxy002.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/chilldulu/proxy003.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/chilldulu/proxy004.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/chilldulu/proxy006.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/chilldulu/proxy007.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/chilldulu/proxy008.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/chilldulu/proxy009.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/chilldulu/proxy010.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/chilldulu/proxy011.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/chilldulu/proxy005.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/chilldulu/proxy004.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/chilldulu/hihi.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/chilldulu/Clipboard01.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/chilldulu/client00000000.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/chilldulu/sss.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/chilldulu/ddddd.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/chilldulu/girl.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h104/chilldulu/oldMan.jpg[/IMG]
The13thMan Posted October 22, 2006 Posted October 22, 2006 [COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Century Gothic]The second picture is easily the best of them. Some elements of your art are quite nice, while others are still a bit amateur. The 1st and last 3 pictures aren't as nice as the other ones. It's hard to say what i dislike about them...i suppose it's mostly the style. I prefer...something original? And i'd like to see a full body pic as well. Face is important, but so is the rest of the body. Good work though. ^L^ [/FONT][/COLOR]
Cicatrice Du Adieu Posted October 22, 2006 Posted October 22, 2006 I like it but I have to agree with the style comment. It needs more oomf. I do also think that a full body picture would be nice and that the second is best. The out fit seems very bland. Personally, I prefer more of an eye-catching attire. (In my wardrobe, My characters wardrobe, and other characters wardrobes.) There's just nothing like a unique, detailed outfit to highlight a characters look.
Guest RamenIchiraku Posted October 23, 2006 Posted October 23, 2006 I agree... need a little Muse in my artwork :), thanks you guys :D
Cicatrice Du Adieu Posted October 25, 2006 Posted October 25, 2006 The twelth picture rocks. the rest are a bit dull or just out of proportion a bit. In my opinion, being a girl, the object to drawing girls is to make them look beautiful without making a whore or slut out of them. I dislike jumpsuits . You may like them but you asked for an opinion so this is mine. I like the thirteenth's out fit. Go back and fix the twelth's breasts,ones too small.Oh, and another thing, I'm average sized as far as height but curvacious, thin and kind of willowy. I base my characters on my own body shape. Sometimes I have a creative spur and base them on poeple I know. (Ex.my males tend to be tall and extremely thin like my best friend, Ian.) If I say something inaccurate to your veiw please note that your style is a lot different then mine.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now