Turkey Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I'm just wondering, which is best? 1.The Original Dirty Pair 2.Dirty Pair Flash If you don't know what Dirty Pair is, no need to reply.
Pretty Sammy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I like the Original Dirty Pair. I'm not a big fan though, just a small one. ;)
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 The original is best......but like Pretty sammy, I'm not a great fan...but I do have some manga....they are pretty racy..lol;)
PiroMunkie Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [SIZE=1]I like the Original better, at least from what I've herd..I'm not a big fan of it but I know of it[/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 the original is better but dirty pair flash has better animation....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now