gouf Posted December 24, 2001 Posted December 24, 2001 i need to know how to get the movie after rumble rals attack A. plese help
Fall Posted December 25, 2001 Posted December 25, 2001 Well, I might be able to help you if you help me by explaining your question a bit more? :p
gouf Posted December 26, 2001 Author Posted December 26, 2001 alright, the movie in the gallery in movie section in the story area on the 2nd row the thrid movie across how do you get that one:excited: :excited: :drunk:
Fall Posted December 26, 2001 Posted December 26, 2001 Oh yes, that movie. Well, you know what?! I haven't gotten that one either. I've been trying to find out how to, but no idea. Sorry man. I'm still trying to find out. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now