Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Did you try googling it? I googled Urahara wallpaper and came up with this. Hope thats what you need.
[url]http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&q=Urahara+wallpaper&btnG=Search[/url]
Posted
[quote name='shadowmovement']Does anyone have a good Urahara wallpaper? I have been trying to find one for a friend and I can't find one that he likes. So if anyone knows of one I would appreciate it.[/quote]
[size=1]This forum is for requesting OB artists to make you one, not to request a Google Image search. If you'd like someone here to try to make you one, kindly give some specifics as to what you'd like, and perhaps an image you want on the wallpaper.

Thanks![/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...