Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Death Jr. 2


Guest JameSemaJ

Recommended Posts

Guest JameSemaJ
Posted
[IMG]http://games.net/screens/120341/68448-2-2.jpg[/IMG]
That?s Pandora, one of the new playable characters in Death Jr. 2. She?s a cutie, especially with that chain whip (I love chain whips) which is a lot like DJ?s scythe but, it?s a chain with a lil? hook on the end, aka the ?Bone Whip?. Okay enough about my fascination with whips. Anyway, now with the new playable character, you can play this game with a friend. Granted they would need DJ2 and a PSP, but imagine how much fun it would be to kill hordes of enemies with your friend. Scythe wielding reaper and bone whip baring lolita. All this can mean is massive fun.
[url]http://www.deathjr.com/deathjr2/[/url]
And with the last game comes a new addictive lil' flash game.

By the way, you may have noticed that I have only one post, that is because I am new. So this can also be my hello post. I thought I should post something useful instead of just a "hello" thread.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...