Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was justlooking throught the "edit avatar" section of this site, and found that were no Vandread anime avatars. Why is that? Is it because we don't have any, or we don't have enough room for them, or is it something else?
Posted
[color=#4B0082]All of the preset avatars on OB are submitted by members in the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=37977][u]Avatar Submission Thread[/u][/url] in the Art Studio forum. Then, every once in a while (i.e. whenever I feel like it), I go through and upload the good submissions into the presets gallery. So if anyone wants to make some Vandread avatars for the site, feel free to post them in the submission thread.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...