Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Just as the title say's, I need a Death Note avatar and banner of Light. I have chosen a avatar, so all I need is just a banner to match. Here's the avatar:[IMG]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j95/Dbzman26/DeathNote-Light08.jpg[/IMG]
And I just want a banner to match it, using that avatar in the sig. And I want Kurayami Oji engraved into the banner as well. Thanks guys.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=Purple][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]I didn't know if you just wanted the image made into a banner or if you wanted your banner spruced up, so I just spruced it up if that's okay.

[IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/CloudsOnly189/Banners/LightBanner.png[/IMG]

If you don't like it like this, just tell me and I'll just resize the original image for you, 'kay? C;[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hey, sorry it took me so long to reply, I had forgot about this(xD). Anyway's, that's fine, it look's good. Thanks for the banner.

~Kurayami Oji~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...