Moonchild Posted November 29, 2006 Posted November 29, 2006 i am in this Graphic novel club at my school and it is called Maus. It is about a mouse that lives in Germany during WW2 and so far it is interesting........anyone else read it?
visualkei Posted December 2, 2006 Posted December 2, 2006 I remember this is a pretty famous graphic novel about WWII depicting Jews as mice and..... the Nazis as Cats? I read part of it a long time ago, but it didn't really get me going so I quit reading it. Isn't there a Maus II, too?
Moonchild Posted December 4, 2006 Author Posted December 4, 2006 It is ok though I prefer Japanese korean and chinese graphic novels.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now