Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=SeaGreen][FONT=Tahoma]Since it's the Holiday Season, I have decided that I need a banner and avi to match the mood, like many of the OBers.

[URL=http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f11/KellyBug791/Tree.jpg]clicky for pic[/URL]

I'd like it if you could get more close up of the tree and tilt it diagonally to the left for both the avatar and banner. Oh! And I'd love love love it if the star could be seen in them.

On the avatar I'd like it it to say "Merry Christmas" in [COLOR=Red][FONT=Impact]impact font[/FONT][/COLOR] and in red in the bottom right corner. Also on the avi, it would be nice if you could tint the tree green, as to offset the font color.

On the banner, I'd like it to say "I could care less" and font be [COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=5][FONT=Vivaldi] Vivaldi [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] and in a nice pine green color. Also, it would be nice if the tree had a red tint, to it so it would match.

Thank you![/FONT] [/COLOR]
Posted
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k307/KeybladeAcheron/Untitled-1-1.png[/img]

[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k307/KeybladeAcheron/Untitled-2.png[/img]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]This is only a sample avi and banner, but is this what you were looking for?[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]If yes, i'll continue working.[/color][/size][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...