Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Kind of hard to think how I want this one.

Theme: I don't know. Kind of like a light / dark theme
Background: Something where the background is fading in and out or something like that.
No text: (Can't think of anything at the moment)
Avatar: My name (same pic)

That's about all I can think of at the moment.

Credit goes to the creator at Bleach portal for the wallpaper. (Don't know who, but I've seen it in other places, but figured it was done at BP 1st.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...