NashvilleDream Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 If someone could make me a banner using something from the musical Wicked, I would eternally love you, as I seem to be incapable of doing anything awesome myself. As far as theme goes, I think something dark. And text, perhaps a quote from the musical? I think "It's time to try defying gravity" would be my first choice, if you can make that work. Thanks to anyone who decides to take this on ^_^
cancer Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 [SIZE=1][COLOR=Blue]Here's what I've come up with. [/COLOR] [/SIZE] [IMG]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/xliquidousx/Untitled-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/xliquidousx/Untitled-2.jpg[/IMG]
NashvilleDream Posted December 17, 2006 Author Posted December 17, 2006 [QUOTE=cancer][size=1][color=Blue]Here's what I've come up with. [/color] [/size] [img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/xliquidousx/Untitled-1.jpg[/img] [img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/xliquidousx/Untitled-2.jpg[/img][/QUOTE]My only problem with that is that the picture on the banner is a bit fuzzy >.> Do you think you could fix it possibly? Other thank that it's amazing
cancer Posted December 17, 2006 Posted December 17, 2006 [COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Here is the fixed banner:[/SIZE][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/xliquidousx/Untitled-1-1.jpg[/IMG]
NashvilleDream Posted December 19, 2006 Author Posted December 19, 2006 [QUOTE=cancer][color=Blue][size=1]Here is the fixed banner:[/size][/color] [img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/xliquidousx/Untitled-1-1.jpg[/img][/QUOTE]yay!! Thanks ^_^ Except now it's 6 pixels too tall
cancer Posted December 19, 2006 Posted December 19, 2006 here you go: [IMG]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/xliquidousx/Untitled-1-2.jpg[/IMG]
NashvilleDream Posted December 20, 2006 Author Posted December 20, 2006 [QUOTE=cancer]here you go: [img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/xliquidousx/Untitled-1-2.jpg[/img][/QUOTE]thanks ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now