Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If someone could make me a banner using something from the musical Wicked, I would eternally love you, as I seem to be incapable of doing anything awesome myself.
As far as theme goes, I think something dark.
And text, perhaps a quote from the musical? I think "It's time to try defying gravity" would be my first choice, if you can make that work.

Thanks to anyone who decides to take this on ^_^
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=Blue]Here's what I've come up with. [/COLOR] [/SIZE]


[IMG]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/xliquidousx/Untitled-1.jpg[/IMG]


[IMG]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/xliquidousx/Untitled-2.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
[QUOTE=cancer][size=1][color=Blue]Here's what I've come up with. [/color] [/size]


[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/xliquidousx/Untitled-1.jpg[/img]


[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/xliquidousx/Untitled-2.jpg[/img][/QUOTE]My only problem with that is that the picture on the banner is a bit fuzzy >.> Do you think you could fix it possibly?
Other thank that it's amazing
Posted
[QUOTE=cancer][color=Blue][size=1]Here is the fixed banner:[/size][/color]


[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/xliquidousx/Untitled-1-1.jpg[/img][/QUOTE]yay!!
Thanks ^_^
Except now it's 6 pixels too tall

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...