Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Team Rocket wallpapers


Recommended Posts

Guest lamourdemordred
Posted
I've noticed there is a decided lack in Team Rocket wallpapers. I have found several wonderful ones on theOtaku, but absolutly none any where else.


Could some one please point some out? or perhaps make a large James/Kojiru centred wallpaper? I would appreciate it very very much.
Guest lamourdemordred
Posted
1280 by 800, is my resolution size. plain or fancy doesn't matter, neither does text, however i am rather a fan of the whole "to protect the world from devistation" bit. and of course, i'd loooove if james were the main focus, but james and jessie are fine too.

thank you ^_^
  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...