Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]I thought I would try again for another banner/avatar request, this time I have more of an idea of what I want ^^. I would love a [URL=http://www.tendoweb.com/Wallpaper/Resident%20Evil%204/resident_evil_4_rigell_005.jpg][b]Resident Evil 4[/b][/URL] set with just "Peanut" on the avatar and any saying you want on the banner. I definately wanted something game-related. I also would love for someone to make me a nice big RPG banner with the words "Salvation" and underneath it "Only one can bring justice". With any type of spooky picture or wording, it can be creative. (don't ask eheh) You don't have to complete both requests, but I would appreciate this sooooo much, since I really suck at making my own graphics. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Peanut [/SIZE]
Posted
[IMG]http://i3.tinypic.com/3ys0pab.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i12.tinypic.com/49aa24z.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/43cwzlg.jpg[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...