Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I want to change the picture in myO, but something wonky's going on. Every time I upload a picture from my computer and try to change it, it says "Your image has been uploaded." But it hasn't. I can change the captions, but not the image itself. (Which is why there is a picture of Vincent Valentine that says "zomg Bottle Fairy!" under it.)

Any advice? Maybe it's my fault, because I'm technically inept, but I've tried it several times, with the message saying it was successful, and it wasn't. Is there even an option to completely remove the picture from the page somewhere?
Posted
[SIZE=1]Well, I can tell you that what I'm seeing is a fairy in a bottle in what looks like the VGCats style. I, too, am technically inept but I thought I should tell you it seems to be working for others. Not sure what could be causing you to see a different image.[/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=teal]If you use FireFox, clearing out your private data can fix the problem. Just go under tools to do so. I've had the same problem where I've uploaded a new image and it still showed the older one as Firefox was using what was in the data instead of what was current.

Another way to force it to refresh would be to hold down the shift key while pressing reload. See if that works, since I see a picture of a fairy in a bottle too. ^_~[/COLOR]
Posted
Aaryanna is my internet hero! I can see the fairy in a bottle now, too. (Hmm. I don't get to say that very often.) Thank you so much! And for once, I learned something on the internet that didn't scar my retinas.

Oh, and Ezekiel, it is indeed a VG Cats Bottle Fairy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...