Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Found out about the new Taste of Chaos 2 Album


Recommended Posts

Guest sethster27
Posted
The other day I overheard people at Fontana talking about the new Taste of Chaos CD that supposed to come out on January 30th. I went to the last Taste of Chaos tour and they had some awesome bands playing. The CD this year features artists like Thursday, Taking Back Sunday, Emery,Underoath, Saosin, and older bands like Gwar are included. I went to [url]www.tasteofchaos.com[/url] and found out more about it. Any of you guys looking forward to the upcoming tour? Anyone go to last years show?
Posted
I cant BELIVE that I missed all the good tours! Taking back sunday is my favorite band right now, I went to the taste of chaos tour '06 while it was in canada, and the biggest bands they had that I knew of were silverstein, and thrice :animedepr Plus it was in some retarded hockey stadium where you had to buy floor tickets or seat tickets, I counted on my friends to buy floor tickets...what do they do? We're sitting in the very far back. Some people got lucky and was able to run past the security and into the crowd. All my friends are lazy though :animecry: I havent bought any of the CD's, I just buy the CD's of the bands that I like lol (Atreyu was pretty good though)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...