OtakuBoards

Problem but is off OB7

Guest Moonlight87

Guest Moonlight87
I have try everything... WELL everything I could think of. For some ungodly reason the wallpapers link is not working for me. Everything (except greetings) in this site is working for me fine expect the wallpaper section in Anime Otaku. I have already send a feedback to the admins but they haven't answered back (which they say couldn't anyways not that I blame them).

Can any of you suggest how I can fix this.

Now:
Not only the wallpapers, also the site backroom too.

Do anyone know the min. requirment to run the site?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Moonlight87!

Are you still having difficulties accessing parts of theOtaku.com site? Which wallpaper links are you trying to use? Are they ones on theOtaku.com menu bar, the links at the top of the backroom or the ones at the bottom of the OtakuBoards page? We'll have to make sure we don't have a broken link somewhere.

The backroom issue and answer for site requirements are going to have to be fielded by the technical support crew. For that you might want to send a PM off to "massin".

Hopefully things are back to normal for you with the site. If not feel free to PM or email me ([email protected]) and I can see if we can get the problems solved. :animesmil