Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
south of olivert(i believe).. green island

you'll need an airship or gold choco to get their..

btw.. be careful of the grand dragons right outside of Daggauro.. they are kinda tough.. if your low levels
Posted
Grand Dragons are fine and all, but watch out for those damn gimme cats!! heh whatever u do don't give them a diamond! You can get another one but it's tricky, hehe, stupid cat >=(. There's nothing too good to buy in Daguerro, but you need to get the magical fingertips from Treno and give them to the guy next to the library, I forget what he gives u....some sword for Steiner, ragnarok maybe.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
its not ragnarok tis another one..i think its excalibur I
if u give the gimme cat the diomand after talking to all the other harmless creatures uget a pumice piece (or so I heard)

the lagend of the tresure......is just a legend if i remember right.


(edit)oh my god what is with my spelling!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!!?
Posted
if you got to daggauro about the time i did.. there is alot of good stuff to buy/snyth :)

excaliber wouldn't be too bad.. it teaches climhazard(sp?).. altho i am already almost to kuja in memoria.. eh.


gimme cats suck.. i just kill em.. make sure to kill em in one hit or they will cast comet on the attacker ^^ but anyways.. woo a whole exp point! and 3 ap! woo.. and if you have ability up.. thats... worth.. like.. 6! whoa..
Posted
Tips on Grand Dragons: Level 5 Death (Quina)
I could never get Excalibur out of the 13 times I've beaten it, I can't get the Fingertip, it never shows up in the auction for me, but twice I got ExcaliburII. coolkam007 is right, there are many good things you can synthiesize there. Also, play the 4-armed man in cards, he has all the airship ones. If your collection rank is rank S, you can figure out his true name. *hint*- think back to ff8 during the final battle against Seifer. Also, about the frindly creatures. If you give all of them what they ask, it lets you use normal attacks on Ozma.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
the trick is to buy out all the auction items in one go. then go back in....it worked for me.
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]stiener stinks in general... y use him he is sooooooooooo freaking strong use a challange maybe? *sigh* kids and there toys[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
steiner is ridiculessly strong too early in the game, hes pretty average toward the end and at the beggining though.

just a trick i thought id tell u all, this doesnt deserve its own thread but it needs to be said. get all your members to have reflect on and vivi with 2X and cast a spell on all your own team mates thats like doing 5 attacks at once...only way to get more than 9999 in 1 attack :D not that ne of u care or didnt already know it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shadow [/i]
[B]I found Daggaureo now, but does any one know how many ores
you have 2 put in the blessing stone?:flaming: :demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]4 Ores gives ya an Aquamarine (Leviathan),....I think that's right....I put in 60, and got 15! lol..[/b]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...