Panache Posted February 17, 2007 Posted February 17, 2007 It's a romance with a dark theme. Ok there is a boy. He falls in love with a girl. He get's rejected. In his depression he listens to loud depressing metal and grunge music. Eventually his anguish creates a new love for him fueled by his own pain(who may or may not exist). Though he loves his new "girlfreind" he sometimes wonders if she is real or a mirage in his desert of agony and pain. Of course after he was rejected he is torn apart at school known as a loser. People screw with him by saying she really does love him but he just has to show his affection in different quite embarrasing ways. In order not to look phychotic to people who surround him he follows these peoples little games and becomes a tool to his own peers only to defend his girlfreind who amy or not be real.
Otaku_Starchild Posted February 28, 2007 Posted February 28, 2007 That would be a very interesting anime to watch or even a manga to read. It would seem that it would have the twists that Paranoia Agent has....or the strange-ness of Serial Experiment L.A.I.N., even Boogiepop Phantom. Love the idea.....it's inspiring. ~ا~
black rurouni Posted March 1, 2007 Posted March 1, 2007 I really like the idea of this amine. it seem to sound good and is like real life ( not the imagine girlfriend) the rejected part. I read it or watch on t.v :D
Ayokano Posted March 1, 2007 Posted March 1, 2007 Sounds like Welcome to the N.H.K. Except the character regresses to his old ways of a Hikikomori (basically a shut in) and doesn't really get rejected.
Panache Posted March 18, 2007 Author Posted March 18, 2007 [QUOTE=Otaku_Starchild]That would be a very interesting anime to watch or even a manga to read. It would seem that it would have the twists that Paranoia Agent has....or the strange-ness of Serial Experiment L.A.I.N., even Boogiepop Phantom. Love the idea.....it's inspiring. ~ا~[/QUOTE] Ironically that was the anime I watched just after I thought of the idea(referring to boogipop phantom). The dating sim episode gave me a lot to help with the storyline(of which I am still brainstorming)
Otaku_Starchild Posted March 18, 2007 Posted March 18, 2007 lol that is ironic. I wish you luck on your brainstorming....maybe we can see some written work from you in the near future? Or even a manga....I look forward to it ^^, either one......lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now