Guest NIKI12345 Posted February 17, 2007 Posted February 17, 2007 Well remember that Dane Cook thread well I decided to make a thread that is kind of the same but with a twist. I heard this one video and it compleatly decribed my life when I was little, but he is the thing I wasn't know as the white kid I was the black kid who took his advice, but I'm not black. I just spent my whole life with black people so when I was little I thought that I was black. Well watch this vid that decribes my life. If you have any funny videos that decribe you in some way post it here and tell why Later. [URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmZAXD9qZp4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmZAXD9qZp4[/URL] Here is anothor one since at my school we now are surrounded by mexicans and I'm white and I learned something the Mexicans at my school don't like white kids and worst to top that off is if your a girl. The Mexican girls not all of them mostly the fluffy ones like to kick butt. Now my school is okey but you got to be careful here is a vid to tell what I mean. [URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T77XWxijrl8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T77XWxijrl8[/URL]
Roleni-Chan Posted February 17, 2007 Posted February 17, 2007 I dont have videos that describe me. But in my elemantary school, it was mostly hispanic race. Im hispanic but my skin color didn't look like I was. I had blonde and brown hair and super pain skin...to top it off, I couldn't speak well spaish. Now, I just have light brown hair...I dont know if thats an example.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now