Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Punk Banner Needed


Recommended Posts

Guest NIKI12345
Posted
Well I was wondering if someone can make a punk banner( Avatar or signature)
out of this pic.[IMG][IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k171/Children_Of_Bodom_2006/IMG6.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]

Or this one [url]http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i185/Zoken64/zgge.jpg[/url]

Inside it I was wondering if it could say (Undifined Funny Bunny)

Here is another opition you can use[IMG][IMG]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o78/juko93/thbunnyflies.png[/IMG][/IMG]

Thank you for your time

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][b]Mod Edit:[/b]

[size=1]I changed the picture you inserted into a link because it stretched the layout of OB. Please re-read the [url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52171][b]Art Studio Rules[/b][/url] and the [b][url=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=54203]Art by Request Rules[/url][/b] so that you know what is expected of you here. Thanks!

[b]- Retribution[/b][/size][/COLOR]
Posted
Just to let you know, for the first image, you need permission from the artist to any of us to able to make anything of it. As for the request, what exactly do you mean by "punk banner"??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...