twilightrave Posted March 1, 2007 Posted March 1, 2007 [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=RoyalBlue]let's see... ide wrather hang out with Tookie Williams one of the true OG's. if I had a pic ide show it.but he's not an option so MJ... Hilarious Dufflebag is a waste of space, and air that we could all be breathing.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Panda Posted March 1, 2007 Posted March 1, 2007 I would rather spend the day with Michael Jackson. It would be interesting to speak to a music legend about his career and about his life in the public eye. I really don't see a day with Hillary Duff being anything but a boring time since I really have nothing to talk to her about.
Rachmaninoff Posted March 2, 2007 Posted March 2, 2007 [quote name='Panda']I would rather spend the day with Michael Jackson. It would be interesting to speak to a music legend about his career and about his life in the public eye. I really don't see a day with Hillary Duff being anything but a boring time since I really have nothing to talk to her about.[/quote]You took the words right out of my mouth. From a musical standpoint he would be the more interesting of the two. Even though I have no interest in the type of music he does. Well only in that I would rather meet someone like John Williams instead. Though to be honest, I have no interest in meeting either one of them. But if I had to choose, Michael would definitely be my choice.
James P. Galvatron Posted March 21, 2007 Posted March 21, 2007 I would rather hang out with Michael He made Thriller man Thriller CAUSE THIS IS THRILLERR!!!! :p I'm not a fan or Hillary Duff if I got to hang out with any of the teen queens it would be either Amanda Bynes or Lindsy Lohan and maybe even Raven Simone cause they look pretty good and I couldn't hang out with Hillary she seems to tame.
ChibiHorsewoman Posted March 24, 2007 Posted March 24, 2007 [color=#9933ff][font=lucida calligraphy]I'd rather hang out with Hilary Duff than Michael Jackson. Michael gives me the creeps... At least with Hilary I could get a decent purse or some shoes out of the deal instead of a lot of sleepless nights. I don't know if that's a good reason, but it's the best I've got.[/color][/font]
Guest chibi kaizoku Posted April 16, 2007 Posted April 16, 2007 Simply based on preference in music, I would pick Michael Jackson. (I can't stand Hilary Duff's music.)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now