Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Zoids: Zero boxset?


Recommended Posts

Guest EtherForce
Posted
Yo, does anybody know where I might find a Zoids: Zero (the one with Bit Cloud) boxset? I've looked on Amazon and Ebay but I can't seem to find one.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]EtherForce[/B],

Please do not start threads asking members to do something you yourself can do through various sources such as a Google or Yahoo search. OtakuBoards is not an Internet search engine. However if you wish to put the same information in your signature asking other members to pm you if they know where you could find the set, that is just fine. Since that way every time you post people will see it. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~indifference

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...