Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Vampire/Blood themed Avatar/Banner Request (2nd Shot!)


Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=red]I know this thread is already up, but it's been up for a good long time and I've had plenty of viewers and no one to take it. I would really really like it if someone would make this. Pretty please?

It is actually rather vague, but there are SOME preferences. First is that the quote be "Bite me, baby, make me bleed.", and that it involve blood red, smiling lips surrounded by ice-white skin. Do it whatever way you want to. Hopefully I'll get a couple choices, I'd really like that. Oh! I forgot the avatar. ^_^; If you could make that a shot of the lips and skin, only.

Thank you sooosoo much to whoever decides to take this.

Lapis[/size][/color]
Posted
you know i was just about to answer to your PM then i saw this up again. sorry for not responding immediately. I was like doing 3 requests all at once and couldn't even make time to finish all of it. But as for your request, It sound interesting but it's kind of hard to look for the pics [especially since I barely have enough time to do requests] so if possible, it would be VERY helpful if there were some provided pics. :]
Posted
[size=1][color=red]Yeah, I saw how diffiult. I only found two pictures even close to the kind I wanted. ^_^; If you use these, hopefully the first one.[/size][/color]
Posted
Here they are. This is the first time I've ever done lips. haha.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/lipavi.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/lips.jpg[/img]
Posted
[QUOTE=jigglyness]Here they are. This is the first time I've ever done lips. haha.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/lipavi.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/lips.jpg[/img][/QUOTE]
Oh cool! I love them! They're gorgeous! ^_^ Thank you so so much!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...