Anakoni Stark Posted March 6, 2007 Posted March 6, 2007 [SIZE=1] To celebrate the release of [B] A Weekend In The City [/B] by Bloc Party [and to show my massive fandom for them] I was wondering if anyone could make signature banners out of the covers of the singles for me. [list] [*][STRIKE]The Prayer[/STRIKE] [*][URL=http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q234/Leon_Fury/pariscomp.jpg]I Still Remember[/URL] [*]Hunting For Wittches [link coming soon!] [*][URL=http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q234/Leon_Fury/Songforclay.jpg] Merge On The Freeway [Dissapear Here] [/URL] [/list] my requirements for the banners are, just the artwork, no cd information, no black background. use my current banner as a reference. thanks much guys![/SIZE]
jigglyness Posted March 13, 2007 Posted March 13, 2007 For the "I Still Remember" pic, the image is way too small to work with unless it was intended for an avi, so I didn't do that one. Here's the other one though. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/bloc2.jpg[/img] I personally like the same one but flipped around ----- [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/sesshofreako/forums/requests/bloc1.jpg[/img] :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now