Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[Size=1]Hello there! I've been feeling like something [i]sleak and new[/i] for my banner/avatar set, and would appreciate someone to make me the avatar and banner with the name "Peanut" included on it. Also, added to the banner would be the saying underneath it "Always by your side." Looking for something unique and different :) I appreciate anyone who actually attempts to read this. Kudos to you.


I would love it with this picture ---- > [URL=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9144/clover10246na.jpg]Here[/URL].

Thank you![/size]
Posted
Well I don't know about unique or being different since I'm fairly new to learning how to do graphics, but here's a set I made. And if you don't like it I won't mind. ;)

[IMG]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8779/clover02nx0.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/7372/clover01nl6.jpg[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...