Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Greeting Death [Life After Death: The Underground [PG-VL]


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello! This is the thread for questions on Life After Death, which can be found [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=56664 ]here[/URL]. I'll be happy to answer any questions, as well as hear suggestions or whatever you have in mind.

Once the RP starts, we can use this thread for deciding plot turns or where different members can bring up their own plot ideas. I want this RP to be a nice, group involving RP. So let's have some fun with it.

[B]Edits for Clarity: [/B]

Just so that I can make things a bit clearer, at least.

In the Afterlife, most mythological beings are real and considered the ruling powers. The Gods are almost like Presidents, although the various governments handle most things. There are places with Emperors and Pharaohs and some that simply have mayors and councils.

I realized I might not have made that as clear as I hoped. But any other things that need clearing up, I'll be happy to do.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...