Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=tahoma]First off its not a sig/banner set for OB, so you can take a breather. I need someone to make me a [b]large[/b] banner for my World of Warcraft Guildportal site. Since I'm retarded when it comes to graphics, I really need someone experienced to help me out. Here is an example, [url=http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=95811&TabID=841900]Here[/URL] and [URL=http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=9493&TabID=77709]Here[/URL]. It shows that it doesn't HAVE to be extravigant, honestly I don't mind something simple but it [i]must look professional[/i].

I would like [b][URL=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/PurpleFire/tribepicture.jpg]this image here[/url][/b] to be used, it does not have to be the background, have fun with it as long as it is somewhere shown in the banner. I would also like the words in big bold letters "[b]Four Winds Tribe[/b]" and below it "[u]Moon Guard Server[/u]". Remember to look at the examples, and try and keep the banner somewhere around that range.

Also, I need a few little buttons. Ones that say [i]Bank, Forums, Rules & Ranks, Home, Libray, & Charter[/i]. How they look should be determined by you, [url=http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=14452&TabID=121415]it could be simple like this[/url] even.

That's pretty much it, I don't know what I can give back in return except for your name will be at the bottom of the website with credit given back to you. I also have some anime I would be willing to give to whoever helped me, that and you'll be famous [[i]Okay so not really[/i]] but I would very much appreciate this help! For all those who think they cannot do it, just give it a try. You never know, it may be what I'm looking for. [/font]
Posted
[size=1]I'll give it a go Peanut, but I can't access the images at the moment. Something's wrong with Photobucket, so you'll have to wait for a bit. Sorry. ^^;

Btw, how are you designing your site? CSS or tables?

[b]EDIT:[/b] What feel are you looking for Peanut?[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE=Redemption][size=1]I'll give it a go Peanut, but I can't access the images at the moment. Something's wrong with Photobucket, so you'll have to wait for a bit. Sorry. ^^;

Btw, how are you designing your site? CSS or tables?

[b]EDIT:[/b] What feel are you looking for Peanut?[/size][/QUOTE][font=tahoma]Great! Umm..I haven't decided yet on CSS or what not. Honestly, I'm still reading some guides that people have given me, and on the guildportal guides. Is the image still not working? Or do you need me to provide a new link? So far I like when people use CSS, but I'm not sure how to do it. I'm such a newb at it all. [/font]
Posted
[size=1]If you need any help with CSS, I can help. I know a little bit (since I'm studying it at university ^^; ), so just give me a holler if you need anything. Well, as long as it's not overly complicated. ^^;

[b]- B[/b][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...