Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Could I ask a question?


Recommended Posts

Guest dragons
Posted
Look I'm using the schools computers right now and they block most of googles' functons except web browser and even then they block out everything thats even useful. If u av any pix of dragons please send them to [email]gearyshaun@yahoo.com[/email] I would appreciate them. :)(School suxs in New York State) :mad: :mad: :mad:
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]dragons[/B],

It has already been explained to you in the Anime Lounge that OtakuBoards isn't a search engine. Therefore, since that seemed to be your primary reason for creating this thread I will be closing it. If you are unable to access google at school the solution is simple, wait until you are at home to find the pictures you seek. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff.

~SunfallE

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...