Ellerby Posted April 1, 2007 Posted April 1, 2007 [COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]I'd like to request a banner and avatar set for a future event I'll be doing. Acronym: BOBAE. Basically I just want an Anime collage that looks pretty. The avatar should say "BOBAE" either all caps or all lower letters. The banner should be 500x100 in dimension and have different Animes. It should also say "What is BOBAE?" and "Click here." somewhere. Make it prominent. I'd do it myself but I'm preoccupied. [/FONT][/COLOR]
jigglyness Posted April 3, 2007 Posted April 3, 2007 I would like to make an attempt at this one [can't guarantee anything too wonderful since I haven't done one with many series all in one].It'll be up probabaly later today or early tomorrow. :) edit-------------- sorry I didn't have enough time to get to this request. But it seems you've found a banner already so I'm not needed. :)
Ellerby Posted April 7, 2007 Author Posted April 7, 2007 [QUOTE=jigglyness]edit-------------- sorry I didn't have enough time to get to this request. But it seems you've found a banner already so I'm not needed. :)[/QUOTE] [COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Actually, that's just my lazy attempt. I really would like someone to do it still. I've asked a couple people and nobody will. >_>[/FONT][/COLOR]
1nOnlyCloud Posted April 8, 2007 Posted April 8, 2007 Here i tried this. [IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o36/CrazyTinyPerson/Banners/whiteb.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o36/CrazyTinyPerson/avatars/whitea.png[/IMG]
Ellerby Posted April 8, 2007 Author Posted April 8, 2007 [COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Aaah! That's perfect! Thank you so much, 1nOnlyCloud. :)[/FONT][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now