Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]I'd like to request a banner and avatar set for a future event I'll be doing. Acronym: BOBAE.

Basically I just want an Anime collage that looks pretty. The avatar should say "BOBAE" either all caps or all lower letters. The banner should be 500x100 in dimension and have different Animes. It should also say "What is BOBAE?" and "Click here." somewhere. Make it prominent.

I'd do it myself but I'm preoccupied. [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
I would like to make an attempt at this one [can't guarantee anything too wonderful since I haven't done one with many series all in one].It'll be up probabaly later today or early tomorrow. :)


edit--------------
sorry I didn't have enough time to get to this request. But it seems you've found a banner already so I'm not needed. :)
Posted
[QUOTE=jigglyness]edit--------------
sorry I didn't have enough time to get to this request. But it seems you've found a banner already so I'm not needed. :)[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Tahoma]Actually, that's just my lazy attempt. I really would like someone to do it still. I've asked a couple people and nobody will. >_>[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
Here i tried this.
[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o36/CrazyTinyPerson/Banners/whiteb.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o36/CrazyTinyPerson/avatars/whitea.png[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...