Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My Own Anime


Recommended Posts

Guest Cracknut
Posted
Hi guys,

I am a new member here and this will be my first offering for you guys to critique. I'm actually making my own anime series called "Mekamen". I've a few concept designs for you to look at. Hopefully, when all is said and done I'm hoping to broadcast it on the web for everyone to see. Until then you could visit my blog for the show's storyline and for any updates.

[URL=http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=565127&owner=Kamilib][IMG]http://www.shareapic.net/preview/000565127.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=569305&owner=Kamilib][IMG]http://www.shareapic.net/preview/000569305.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=569304&owner=Kamilib][IMG]http://www.shareapic.net/preview/000569304.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=569306&owner=Kamilib][IMG]http://www.shareapic.net/preview/000569306.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Here's a link to my site:

[SIZE=3][URL=http://mekamen.blogs.friendster.com/the_animated_series/][B][COLOR=Blue]Mekamen: The Animated Series[/COLOR][/B][/URL][/SIZE]

Any comments are indeed most welcome!!! :animesmil
Posted
Good luck with this. I think it's great that you're doing something like this. How long have you been drawing? The drawings aren't too bad, and the coloring is decent.
Guest rin moon
Posted
sweet, it looks really awsome, i'll be looking for it when it comes out on tv and DVD :D
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest wild_dreams
Posted
your storyline is rockin!

are you using after effects to do the whole thing?
the character test looked good, too. i thought the shoe ad at the end was kinda funny, tho.
you should put it up on mytoons.com when you finish. hope everything turns out good for ya! :cool:
Posted
Cracknut. It is good to see another person with writing/visual art talent. Nevermind the pictures being 'decent'. Nonsense. I believe that everyone has their own style no matter what it looks like. I think they are wonderful.

You have more talent in the visual art than I could ever have, and that is the truth. I hope your anime is a big success. I wish you the best of luck and I cannot wait to see your art at work. I only wish I could be of more help, I am positively speechless...
Guest Osiris
Posted
this is pretty good i hope someone big looks at your site and makes it into a real deal.
Posted
[quote name='Osiris']this is pretty good i hope someone big looks at your site and makes it into a real deal.[/quote]
[size=1]Welcome to OtakuBoards, Osiris!

Instead of "this is pretty good," try to explain what you like and what could be improved. This way, the artist can identify their strong and weak points, and keep improving. MadHatter's post is a great example of what to do.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM. Thanks![/size]
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest i dont know
Posted
hi! thats pretty kool!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...