OtakuBoards

I'm BAAAAAAACK

No-Name

o ya thats right. yall remember me doncha? Arent yall droppin:eek:ur jaws yet? Yup, i got an invitation to come back from Adam, how thoughtful. Anywho, all i remember is leaving these boards in revolution, with one of the most respected members going up against the administrators with me. What was his name again? if ur still here, say hi. im glad to see sum changes around here. u guys have more members here who have knowledge of REAL anime, bot that dubbed crap on toonami. i remember when ppl were asking like "who is gotens dad?". gawd that made me sick. anywho, i promise to be good and not flame u guys if u keep any stupid ignorance to urselves. anyways, who remembers me? leave ur old name, pleeze.

Guest Majin Gohan
Know alot about anime? I don't really think so but I wasn't your ally back then. I left when u guys started doing that

Guest Altron Gundam
Remember me. We used to go to GF, and we went here and made this place into a mess. Its me SSJ4 Gokou or Altron Gundam whichever you remember.

who could forget the infamous ssj4goku or altron gundam? they made u a mod here? geeze, they must be really forgiving. i dont no shitloads about anime, but ive got more knowledge then the general dubby that used to be here. ya, now i remember it, u were nice to me, but u left once the real flaming got going. o well. i doubt ill stay here too long, just passing by cause of that email i got.