No-Name Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 o ya thats right. yall remember me doncha? Arent yall droppin:eek:ur jaws yet? Yup, i got an invitation to come back from Adam, how thoughtful. Anywho, all i remember is leaving these boards in revolution, with one of the most respected members going up against the administrators with me. What was his name again? if ur still here, say hi. im glad to see sum changes around here. u guys have more members here who have knowledge of REAL anime, bot that dubbed crap on toonami. i remember when ppl were asking like "who is gotens dad?". gawd that made me sick. anywho, i promise to be good and not flame u guys if u keep any stupid ignorance to urselves. anyways, who remembers me? leave ur old name, pleeze.
Guest Majin Gohan Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Yea I remember you. Remember me? I was one of the only people you were somewhat nice to.
No-Name Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 ya! one of my few allies in the wars of flaming. good to still see u here. in fact, u were one of the few who new anytthing about anime. say, do u have streamload?
Pretty Sammy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I [i]think[/i] I remember you... I can't remember many people, sorry. ;_;
Guest Majin Gohan Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Know alot about anime? I don't really think so but I wasn't your ally back then. I left when u guys started doing that
PiroMunkie Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [SIZE=1]Remember who? I dont see a name there...lol j/k, ya i remember you, welcome back![/SIZE]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Remember me. We used to go to GF, and we went here and made this place into a mess. Its me SSJ4 Gokou or Altron Gundam whichever you remember.
Sasami-san Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Hiya!:D I remeber you! I'm formerly known as SailorSasami *points to signature*. I don't know if you remeber me or not, but I remeber you!:cool:
No-Name Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 who could forget the infamous ssj4goku or altron gundam? they made u a mod here? geeze, they must be really forgiving. i dont no shitloads about anime, but ive got more knowledge then the general dubby that used to be here. ya, now i remember it, u were nice to me, but u left once the real flaming got going. o well. i doubt ill stay here too long, just passing by cause of that email i got.
Jeff Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 i remember u. lmao..it's very ironic that altron became a mod here. :p
No-Name Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 i no, really. i remember u too. as plain of a username as jeff can be, it rings a bell.
MysticGohan Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 What up man... haven't seen you here in a while!!! Well.. like everyone else said.. REMEMBER ME? haha.. that's horrible...
No-Name Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 ya! mystic gohan...wait, cant remember if u were ally or enemy. o well. lemme see if the disabled images tags fo real. [img]http://akaanime7.homestead.com/files/nonamebanner.gif[/img]
No-Name Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 muahahaha! now to pull my great trick! __________________ [img]http://akaanime7.homestead.com/files/nonamebanner.gif[/img]
No-Name Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 thats right ppl! I have an image in my signature! What now biatch!? __________________ [img]http://akaanime7.homestead.com/files/nonamebanner.gif[/img]
Jeff Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 it didn't worked for me :/ ------------------------- [img]http://www.allfreewebpages.com/nizerago/mask.jpg[/img]
Jeff Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 :D i feel like me again ------------------------- [img]http://www.allfreewebpages.com/nizerago/mask.jpg[/img]
No-Name Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 u need more space between text and sig. otherwise its looks like ur faking it. __________________ [img]http://akaanime7.homestead.com/files/nonamebanner.gif[/img]
Jeff Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 it does..doesn't it.. ________________ [img]http://www.allfreewebpages.com/nizerago/mask.jpg[/img]
Guest bob Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 i member you but i forget exactly who u were befor no-name...i am i am me...or cody722_2000...both work fine...
No-Name Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 ya, i remember cody... to jeff, u need 3 "enters" between your last line and the sig. i counted, lol. __________________ [img]http://akaanime7.homestead.com/files/nonamebanner.gif[/img]
Jeff Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 dahahha. it always has to be perfectly executed for you eh?;) practice makes you only better ;p ___________________ [img]http://www.allfreewebpages.com/nizerago/mask.jpg[/img]
No-Name Posted August 20, 2001 Author Posted August 20, 2001 very true. now we can fool any1 who hasnt read this topic! ahahahahahaha! __________________ [img]http://akaanime7.homestead.com/files/nonamebanner.gif[/img] AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!
Guest Majin Gohan Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I don't think people here are that dumn
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now