Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, so I don't have Photoshop, and I would dearly like a new banner and matching avatar. The only guidelines I have right now is that it be something from my DeviantArt: [URL=http://zhara-nightshade.deviantart.com/]Clicky[/URL]

Thanks in advance!
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest kitsune shojo
Posted
You can actually do quite a bit of editing with paint. If you open your desired image on paint, you might be able to do what you're trying to, without anybody's help. I hope that helps.
Posted
[quote name='kitsune shojo']You can actually do quite a bit of editing with paint. If you open your desired image on paint, you might be able to do what you're trying to, without anybody's help. I hope that helps.[/quote]

The problem with Paint is that it usually ends up looking really terrible, at least compared to what can be done in Photoshop.
Posted
That's the thing, I like all my stuff! I can't decide between Shadow Love, Christmastime 1-3, and all my nature shots, as well as my drawings. :/ Plus, I thought you guys on here might have more fun with no restrictions.

I'd add links in here, but I'm sick and running on two-and-a-half hours of sleep...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...