Zhara Posted April 11, 2007 Posted April 11, 2007 Ok, so I don't have Photoshop, and I would dearly like a new banner and matching avatar. The only guidelines I have right now is that it be something from my DeviantArt: [URL=http://zhara-nightshade.deviantart.com/]Clicky[/URL] Thanks in advance!
Guest kitsune shojo Posted April 30, 2007 Posted April 30, 2007 You can actually do quite a bit of editing with paint. If you open your desired image on paint, you might be able to do what you're trying to, without anybody's help. I hope that helps.
Zhara Posted April 30, 2007 Author Posted April 30, 2007 [quote name='kitsune shojo']You can actually do quite a bit of editing with paint. If you open your desired image on paint, you might be able to do what you're trying to, without anybody's help. I hope that helps.[/quote] The problem with Paint is that it usually ends up looking really terrible, at least compared to what can be done in Photoshop.
jigglyness Posted April 30, 2007 Posted April 30, 2007 If you want something specific from your DA, I can make it for you. I was browsing your DA and I really didn't know what exactly you wanted.
Zhara Posted May 2, 2007 Author Posted May 2, 2007 That's the thing, I like all my stuff! I can't decide between Shadow Love, Christmastime 1-3, and all my nature shots, as well as my drawings. :/ Plus, I thought you guys on here might have more fun with no restrictions. I'd add links in here, but I'm sick and running on two-and-a-half hours of sleep...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now