Guest FountainStarr Posted April 24, 2007 Posted April 24, 2007 Yo, So I'm looking for some good runescape [url=http://strategywiki.org]strategy guides[/url] and the one I found was StrategyWiki.org, you guys know any other good ones? That'd be a lot of help. I'm basically a HUGE newbie. Thanks guys :) -Eddie
Panda Posted April 24, 2007 Posted April 24, 2007 Hi FountainStarr! Unfortunately I have to lock this thread since it breaks this rule of the forum: [quote name='Otaku Lounge Basics: Read Before Posting']Threads that don't spark conversation should generally be avoided. Search threads, asking where to find something, are one example; simply use Google instead.[/quote] As stated above searches can be done using Google or another search engine. Even though I have to lock this someone may be able to PM you some help. But as stated above this type of thread is a no-no. If you have questions about the rules feel free to PM myself or any of the other staff members. Best of luck in your search for strategy guides!
Recommended Posts