oscarX Posted April 30, 2007 Posted April 30, 2007 Which is cooler? The PIRATES or NINJAS? This has been wondered alot and now Im asking the question.
Kirra Posted April 30, 2007 Posted April 30, 2007 It looks like I chose the minority. Anyways...I still think Ninja's are a lot better than Pirates. Pirates only drink.
Raiha Posted April 30, 2007 Posted April 30, 2007 [COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Actually, we pirates pillage a lot of booty and get a lot of booty. Granted, there's loads of rum involved. Do you have a little Captain in you?[/COLOR]
Doublehex Posted April 30, 2007 Posted April 30, 2007 Like all the other Pirate V. Ninja threads, this will be closed. But I'll be damned if I don't help the Ninja team! [IMG]http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs5/i/2004/333/8/b/Yeeeesssssss_Ninjas_Rock_by_BoogieBrain.jpg[/IMG]
TheResplendent Posted April 30, 2007 Posted April 30, 2007 [quote name='oscarX']Which is cooler? The PIRATES or NINJAS? This has been wondered alot and now Im asking the question.[/quote] [font=tahoma]Someone restrain Charles to a chair before he goes insane and burns something down.[/font]
Charles Posted April 30, 2007 Posted April 30, 2007 [CENTER][IMG]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2038/stopandthinkkm4.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
Recommended Posts